Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Movie Catch-up

Hello True Believers-

In High School, I had a teacher who would go up to students, and say either Ketch-up, or Mustard. You wanted to hear Mustard, because if you heard Ketchup.....you had to Catch-up in School Work.

A bit weird, but still memorable. I'm doing a little Ketchup with movies. With no Football, save for the Super Bowl to fill my days, I now have time to catch up on my movie watching.

HBO-HD currently is playing Breach. A nice little movie with the excellent Chris Cooper as a true life FBI agent, who sold our secrets to the Russians. The FBI heads can't arrest them unless they catch him red-handed, so they enlist a young FBI'er, looking to become agent to bring him down.

It's a strange little movie.......building tension as the life of the young aspiring FBI agent gets turned upside down by his mission. It is a good, if not remarkable film buoyed by very strong performances. Check it out.

______________________________________

I'm very excited today. A film I've been waiting with baited breath for is coming out on Video. The King of Kong. It's about....yes....competative Donkey Kong playing. As a child of the 80's....I'm looking forward to seeing how this subculture works....and if this much hailed documentary is worth the hype.

Have a great Tuesday (Idol is on 2nit as well!!!!)

Jason

No comments: