Tuesday, January 8, 2008

FOX Attitude......Borrowing from Maury Povich


Greetings True Believers.

I have just finished watching all the BCS Bowls. Too bad most were a disaster. I could go on and on about the BCS decision process....but I'll leave that to the sports boys.

I'll just talk about the pop culture stuff........I hope to never see the Taco Bell ad....with the pregnant woman wanting something crunchy, cheesy, melty, and chewy. My Goodness........I liked the spot....but it was on INCESSANTLY!!!!!!

The FOX promotional budget was heavily weighed towards American Idol (can't wait), Terminator (I'll check it out), and the Moment of Truth game show. The sleaziest show in history.....THAT I AM GOING TO LOVE!!!!!!

Leave it to FOX, to create a show, where people are forced to expose their darkest believes....for cash! The premise is they strap you to a lie detector, and ask you provocative questions....the more you answer truthfully...the more money you get. The questions range from "if you could get away with it....would you cheat on your wife?", or "would you donate your kidney to your father in-law?" Should be great stuff.......just I think Maury Povich will be a little miffed they stole his schtick.


J

No comments: