Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Monsterquest on the History Channel...the Ultimate Tease



Greetings True Believers.

So I've been checking out the new series from the History Channel- Monster Quest. And I have never encountered a bigger Tease ever in TV. Now yes....they are on the search of Bigfoot, Sea Creatures, and my favorite, the Skunk Ape from the Swamp. Each show follows 4 or so leads on the Monster they are searching for. They include many "eye-witnesses", some "hard evidence", and video footage. They follow each lead.....and of course wait until the end of the show to reveal what is learned.....and in every episode.......NOTHING.

Yes, yes......it would make world news if they did discover any of these did exist....but c'mon. Give me something. But it's just a big wild goose....or wild bigfoot chase.

I'll still watch.....but it's good to know you are going to be teased.....than to not know.


-Charter HD

Side note, hope you have noticed the new HD channels on your cable box. Here in the Tri-Cities, they've recently added the Weather Channel HD, A&E HD, History HD, FSN HD, ESPN2 HD, Discovery HD, Music HD, and a couple others. I hope they continue, I want to get USA HD, and can they strike a deal with the local Fox affiliate to get their HD signal?

J

No comments: