Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a night for TV!!!!!!





Thank goodness for my DVR. I am going to need it in spades 2nit.

Thursday night is my movie night. Since I have the great pleasure of reviewing movies, I see movie sneaks usually on Thursday night. So I'm out of the count for much of a GREAT night of TV.

My usual favorites, Survivor and the Office are on tonight. But there's also 2 biggies.

First, Life on Mars. It's at 10 o'clock on ABC, and it looks fantastic. It's about a cop who is somehow sent to 1973, and deals with the limitations of the time. I'm not familiar with the main guy, but Harvey Keitel, Lisa Bonet, and Michael Imperioli as a supporting cast...WOW! I hope its good, and does well.

Second, CSI. I love me some CSI, and 2nit we finally get closure from Warrick getting shot at the end of last season. This is also the start of a long goodbye to Gil Grissom. I truly believe the show will last past William Peterson's exit. Lawrence Fishburne will be a great addition, and the cast is so strong, it will survive.

Can't wait for tonight.......


J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thursday night is by far my favorite night of TV. It's GREYS. I had to write that in caps because I wanted to shout it out. It is the one hour a week that I allow myself to have uninterrupted. No school books. Kids are in bed. I love it. Because I study about 20 hours a week, I always feel like I am cheating when I am watching tv. Love the blog.