Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Dark Knight Bashing Begins



Well you knew this was coming. Whenever any pop culture event goes super nova, there is a group of society who feels it important to let us know they didn't like it.

I believe there are many people who see themselves as non-conformists....and if they like something the masses do, they are conforming.

Let's see what the list of complaints are. Batman's voice. Too Long. The Plot is too complicated. The Joker is almost omnipotent at times....etc.

Whatever. Dear fans, we are seeing the pop culture explosion of the decade. If you liked it, enjoy it. If you didn't, that's cool....and say so. But don't do so just trying to be cool.

Sidenote- I think Bats will get to the low $500 million range, coming short of beating Titanic....but its crazy the conversation is even coming up.

Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a huge Batman Fan and I loved the movie! But I do have one complaint. I don't like Batman's voice. I am hearing impaired and usually don't go the the theater. I wait till a movie comes out on DVD so I can watch it with the subtitles.

I am glad that I saw it in the Theater! Now I can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can know exactly what Batman was saying.