Friday, August 10, 2007

Where I Spend My Time Online

Movies have been my thing for my entire life....and the advent of the internet has been a blessing for those who want to be in the know. Back in the stone ages, I got all my information from Entertainment Tonight, and Starlog....a Science Fiction media magazine. But that information was either months old, or through a corporate filter. The internet on the other hand gives you the straight stuff on upcoming movies and TV. The following is the list of websites I frequent on a daily basis.

www.aintitcool.com - The granddaddy of Movie sites. Aint it Cool is both famous, and infamous for what it has done to the movie industry. Always a great read.

www.darkhorizons.com - A site from down under, who gets great Film Scoops.

www.ew.com - The official site from Entertainment Weekly magazine. They always have a fun spin on what's going on with entertainment.

www.digitalbits.com - An outstanding site for the latest and greatest in DVD.

www.superherohype.com - As the name suggests, it is the authority on current and future Super Hero Films.

That's a quick list on places to up your Film IQ. Have fun surfing!


Jason

No comments: