Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The NFL....and Bill Murray

-The NFL is back....albeit the preseason. It is nice to see the iconic colors of the team. But does ANYONE watch the entire game. I can understand if you are a rabid fan of one of the teams....wanting a look at players who are going to get cut....but otherwise, it can be deadly.

I do like the addition of Ron Jawarski into the booth at Monday Night Football. He is a bit of a dork, but I'll take a likable dork over the diva Joe Theisman anyday.

The NFL Network continues to roll along. I give it five years for them to take the draft away from ESPN. They'll most likely make the first round an evening affair for ratings. And I give 10 years, for there being 8 NFL Networks, and the only way to get the NFL, is through them. I hope not, but things are heading that way.

-Bill Murray is charged with a DUI.....in a golfcart. Wait...it gets better.....in Stockholm Sweden. He was driving the cart downtown, when he was pulled over! He promised the police officer he'd appear in court if he let him go....and has since fled back to the US. Caddyshack indeed.

Have a good one,

Jazzy

No comments: