Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Help me, Help a Friend, get his big break!



Hollywood is a place where you need in the right place at the right time.....and get your chance at a big break. If you will forgive me, I'm asking you to assist me to do it for a friend of mine.

Director Rich Cranor has been making independent films in the Seattle area for the last 5 years. With advances in Cameras, and home editing systems, instead of shaking cameras and bad editing usual involved with independent films.....his look and sound good.

His latest creation, Katana is being featured here.... Katana @ Strike TV It's a quick pilot to generate interest in the project. Another friend of mine, Yuji Okumoto....yes, the bad guy from Karate Kid 2 stars as the bad guy. (Since I'm promoting friends....Yuji has a great Hawaiian Cuisine Restaurant in Seattle, Kona Kitchen that you should check out.

If the clip gets enough interest, they may decide to give them a green light for production.

Thank you for checking it out....and maybe you could help my friend get his big break.

Jason

No comments: