Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My New Obsession- Guitar Hero


Greetings True Believers!

I have a new love....and it's Guitar Hero. I know I'm a little late with the love......it's now Guitar Hero 3 for goodness sake....but this game is fun! For the non-initiated...you can get the game for the PS2, PS3 and Xbox360. You get a guitar shape controller with a strum bar...whammy bar, and 5 color buttons which corresponds different notes. Then it's a huge game of pushing buttons, struming the bar.....and 'playing' lead guitar in a band to famous rock songs.

It's one of those things that you have to try to see how much fun it is. I brought it to a party last Friday, and we played it straight for over 5 hours.

You know a game gets big when it gets lampooned in South Park. Oddly enough, the day after I started playing it they did a great episode honoring the addictive quality of the game....and perhaps pointing out the hallow victory games like this provide.

If you like music and video games.....give Guitar Hero a try.....it is a blast.

J

No comments: