Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week's Vacation- One Weak later

Holy Carumba......the saying that you need a vacation from a vacation is quite apt indeed. But, I have something keeping me riveted.



Rock Band 2 is truly a great game. 84 new songs are on the disc. You can rip all the songs from Rock Band 1, and all the downloaded material from the first game applies here as well. Plus 20 free song download later on this year....means for me over 200 songs to choose from! That is crazy to say the least.

During a slow summer, my Xbox is about to get much busier. Thankfully my Xbox broke down earlier this year.....if it broke down now, I'd be a tad bit beside myself. In October, we'll see if Guitar Hero World Tour can one up Rock Band 2. (Doubt it) Saints Row 2, and most importantly.......GEARS OF WAR 2......November 7th. Can't wait for that one.

Now November 7th will be a crazy weekend for me. I get my first crown place in my mouth, GOW2, NFL, and the World Series of Poker live finale on Sunday......CRAZY. (Yes, I may need a girlfriend....but until then...bring on the Dork Candy.)

Have a great weekend,


Jason

No comments: